Verdicts & Settlements
Past Verdicts, Awards and Settlements
- $7,250,000.00 settlement for a young girl who sustained severe scars to 90% of her body when she was burned due to a negligently repaired stove.
- $3,000,000.00 verdict was awarded a plaintiff, a 34 year old UPS delivery man who fell on wet spots of paint on stairwell in building - herniated disc and with surgery.
- $3,000,000.00 and $2,600,000.00 settlements for children who suffered from lead poisoning.
- $2,400,000.00 settlement was obtained for a 61 year old man who suffered head, neck and back injuries as a pedestrian hit by a car.
- $1,800,000.00 settlement for a widow whose husband fell to his death in a scaffolding accident.
- $1,233,640 jury verdict awarded to a 34 year old waitress injured in a car accident.
- $1,200,000 jury verdict awarded to a woman who tripped on a defective curb in a shopping mall.
- A verdict of $1,150,000.00 was awarded to a plaintiff, a young woman injured in a trip and fall accident resulting in a fractured femur with hardware insertion.
- $1,133,00.00 settlement for a woman injured in auto accident requiring back surgery.
- $1,000,000.00 settlement for head injuries sustained by a pedestrian struck by a car.