Million Dollar Advocates Forum

Lead Poisoning

Lead has been used for many years in products found in the home. The most common source of lead is lead-based paint found in many older homes. Although lead-based paint was banned from housing for many years, the older your home, the more likely lead-based paint will be found there.

Babies and young children are very susceptible to lead poisoning because developing bodies and brains are sensitive to even small amounts of lead, which can leave children with irreversible injury that does not appear until years after the exposure. Their young bodies absorb more lead, and their brains and nervous systems are more sensitive to the effects of lead. The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta (CDC) has concluded that when a child’s blood-lead level rises to a mere 10 micrograms per deciliter of whole blood it is cause for concern.

We have been instrumental in obtaining settlements of $3,000,000.00 and $2,600,000.00 for children who suffered from lead poisoning.


Get In Touch

Free Consultation 800-734-9333